My experience has given me a deep understanding of the unique needs of small and medium size organisations who want to make a big impact.
Whether it be the creation of a single resource or the design, development and implementation of a whole learning strategy; my work is uniquely handcrafted to the story of your organisation.
- Review, research and report on your current training story and potential future needs.
- Develop and implement an organisation-wide learning strategy that meets the unique needs of your organisation.
- Facilitate orientation and development for the training champions within your organisation.
“Haylee’s role included the development and implementation of a strategic plan for the training and formation of cross-cultural teams. Her ability to synthesise complex concepts and develop helpful practical content is excellent.”
Director of Partnership and Mobilisation, Global Interaction
- Craft interactive workshops to full-length courses (accredited and in-house).
- Design face-to-face, e-learning or blended learning experiences.
- Create user-friendly course and facilitator manuals that support new and experienced facilitators.
- Create unique and specific learning resources for your learners and context.
- Manage resource creation from inception to implementation.
“We asked Haylee to develop 20 follow-up lesson experiences of 50 minute duration to supplement our live presentations for high school students. The finished lesson plans are high quality, clear and creative. We are proud to give these to schools to use with their students. We highly recommend Haylee for your next learning design project.”
Director, Frame Initiatives